Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to get a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost much of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to carry out each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and look for a Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration in India Online company to get company incorporated quickly.